3. Terms & Conditions
3. Terms & Conditions
PREVAGE PRIVILEGE CLUB
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Effective Date: January 1, 2015
PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. Subject to the terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) set forth below, members of the Elizabeth Arden Prevage Privilege Club (“Prevage Privilege Club” and “Programme”) will earn Reward Stamps in connection with qualifying purchases at participating Elizabeth Arden counters. Reward Stamps are valid for twelve (12) months from the date of issue of your Privilege Club Card. Upon expiration, account will automatically restart at zero and a new twelve month period will begin. Reward Stamps may only be earned on purchases made at the Member’s participating counter and are redeemable for product rewards. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
I. PROGRAMME MEMBERSHIP
1. ELIGIBILITY: You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older and a resident of the United Kingdom or Ireland to be eligible for membership in the Programme. The Programme is limited to individual membership only, and is limited to one membership account per individual.
By participating in the Programme, each participant represents and warrants that he or she meets all eligibility requirements and acknowledges that failure to meet all eligibility requirements will render participant ineligible.
Programme accounts are not transferable and are not for sale, resale, or barter. Elizabeth Arden and its affiliates may also have other similar customer loyalty programmes; membership in the Prevage Privilege Club does not confer any rights or benefits in any other programmes of Elizabeth Arden or its affiliates.
Employees of Elizabeth Arden, Inc., (“Elizabeth Arden”) and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and divisions, and the officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, representatives, associates, successors and assigns (collectively, 'EA Entities') of each such entity, are not eligible for membership in the Programme.
2. HOW TO JOIN: In order to join the Prevage Privilege Club:
1) Visit a participating Elizabeth Arden Counter (“Participating Counter”); AND
2) Complete the Prevage Privilege Club application form ; AND
3) Receive a Prevage Privilege Club Card (“Privilege Club Card”).
Enrollment is limited to one (1) Participating Counter. All purchases must be made at the same participating counter (“Member’s Participating Counter”) to earn Reward Stamps.
In order to become a member of and participate in the Programme, you must provide mandatory minimum personally identifiable information, including, your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
By providing your information for participation in the Programme, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions in their entirety. Registering multiple accounts will result in membership cancellation and forfeiture of all accumulated Reward Stamps.
4. PARTICIPATING COUNTERS: Currently, the Prevage Privilege Club is available at the following Elizabeth Arden counters (“Participating Counters”) only:
Blue Water Shopping Centre Greenhithe Dartford DA10 1ZZ
129 North Street Brighton BN1 2BE
1 Swan Walk Horsham RH12 1HQ
35-38 High Street Winchester SO23 9BL
6-8 Cornmarket Street Oxford OX1 3HL
Unit 5, The Oracle Centre Reading RG1 2AH
199 High Street Cheltenham GL50 1DB
1 Marchants Passsage Bath BA1 1LY
36 Queen Street Cardiff CF10 2RG
251 High Street Exeter EX4 3QD
40 The Glades Centre Bromley BR1 1DD
Brent Cross Centre London NW4 3FB
11-13 Cornhill Bury St Edmunds IP33 1BT
9 St Peter Street St Albans AL1 3DH
28 Petty Cury Cambridge CB2 3ND
18 Crown Walk Milton Keynes MK9 3AH
11 Octagon Arcade Liverpool Street London EC2M 2AB
44-46 Regent Street Piccadilly Circus London W1B 5RA
66 High Street Birmingham B4 7TA
Merry Hill Centre Brierley Hill DY5 1SY
72-74 High Street Worcester WR1 2EU
Eagle Centre 5 Traffic Street Derby DE1 2NL
Fosse Park Centre Fosse Park Avenue Leicester LE19 1HJ
26 Market Street Meadowhall Sheffield S9 1EN
18 Great Charlotte Street Liverpool L1 1QR
Eldon Square Newcastle NE1 7XE
The Metro Centre Gateshead NE11 9YQ
19 Albion Arcade Leeds LS1 5ET
14-16 Lancaster Gatend St Nicholas Arcades Lancaster LA1 1NB
Bon Accord Centre Aberdeen AB25 1UH
101-103 Princes Street Edinburgh EH2 3AA
Unit 10 Gyle Park Shopping Centre Edinburgh EH12 9JR
Block 6 Glasgow Fort Garthamlock Road Glasgow G34 9DL
47-55 Foregate Chester CH1 1NA
37-47 Donegal Place Belfast BT1 5AD
Bloomfield Centre Bangor BT19 7HB
Victoria Centre Nottingham NG1 3QS
Unit 16 Upper Mall Bristol BS34 5DG
31-34 The Arcade Lower Ground floor, Olympic Park London E20 1EH
New Mersey Retail Park Liverpool L24 8QB
7-9 Calvery Road Tunbridge Wells Kent TN1 2TE
Westfield White City Shopping Centre Ariel Way W12 7GF
127A Kensington High Street Kensington, London W8 5SF
351 – 357 Oxford Street London W1C 2JL
The Pavilion Shopping Centre Swords Pavilion – Unit G5 Dublin
32 Market Street Manchester M1 1 PL
Trafford Park Shopping Centre Manchester M17 8BD
Liffy Valley Shopping Centre Quarryvale Dublin 20 Eire
Unit 18 Dundrum Town Centre Dundrum Dublin 14
Swords Pavillions Unit G5 The Pavillion Shopping Centre Dublin Eire
Half Moon Street Cork County Dublin Eire
Unit 223/224 Blanchardstown Centre Blanchardstown Dublin 15 Eire
94-99 Western Road Brighton BN1 2ADM
Guildhall Street Canterbury CT1 2JG
11-31 North End Croydon CR9 1RQ
The Square Bournemouth BH2 5LY
Queensway Building Queensway Southampton SO14 1NH
The Chimes Centre Uxbridge UB8 1QJ
St Davids Centre Cardiff CF10 2UF
22 The Quadrant Swansea SA1 3QX
262 The Glades Centre Bromley BR1 1DN
Lakeside Megacentre West Thurrock RM20 2ZQ
27 High Street Chelmsford CM1 1DA
Culver Centre Colchester CO1 1NH
Waterloo House Westgate Street Ipswich IP1 3EH
36-40 Grafton Centre Cambridge CB1 1PS
38 Midsummer Place Central Milton Keynes Milton Keynes MK9 3GA
Orford Place Norwich NR1 3RZ
Lavender Hill Clapham Junction London SW11 1QL
Westfield Shopping Centre Ariel Way London W12 7GA
Merry Hill Centre Brierly Hill DY5 1SY
Silver Street Redditch B97 5HJ
East Bond Street Leicester LE1 4GH
Long Row Nottingham NG1 2DS
16 Park Lane Meadowhall Centre Sheffield S9 1UE
Unit 15 42 Lord Street Liverpool L2 1TA
Market Street Manchester M60 1TA
26 St Andrews Way Newcastle Upon Tyne NE1 7XD
Metro Centre 9 Redpath Way Gateshead NE11 9HX
121 Briggate Leeds LS1 6LQ
White Rose Shopping Centre Dewsbury Rd Leeds LS11 8LT
The Fishergate Centre Preston PR1 8HL
155 Union Street Aberdeen AB11 6BD
Overgate Dundee DD1 1UE
St Enoch’s Centre Glasgow G1 4BW
The Square, Silverburn 763 Barhead Road Glasgow G53 6QR
St George’s Road Bolton BL1 2DD
34-40 Eastgate Row Chester CH1 1LF
Unit 34 Castle Court, Royal Avenue Belfast BT1 1DD
The Quays Shopping Centre Newry BT35 8QS
Broad Street Reading RG1 2BB
54-62 Henry Street Dublin 1 Eire
The Trafford Centre 1 Regent Crescent Manchester M17 5AB
Upper Mall East Bullring Birmingham B5 4BL
334-348 Oxford Street, London, W1C 1JG
Mahonpoint Shopping Centre Mahon Link Road Cork Eire
12-17 Patrick Street Cork Eire
134-135 O’Connell Street Limerick Eire
The Blanchardstown Centre Blanchardstown Dublin Dublin 15 Eire
Anchor Number 1 Whitewater Shopping Centre Newbridge County Kildare Eire
John Lewis Partnership
All Saints Green Norwich NR1 3LX
Queens Gate Centre Peterborough PE1 1NL
Buchanan Galleries Glasgow G1 2FF
Oxford Street London W1A 1EX
Basnett Street Liverpool L1 1EA
House of Fraser
Newlands Meadow Eden High Wycombe HP11 2BZ
115-111 High Street Guildford GU1 3DU
George Street Richmond TW9 1HA
68 King William Street London EC4N 7HR
318 Oxford Street London W1C 1HF
105 Victoria Street London SW1E 6QX
Corporation Street Birmingham B2 5JS
Grace Church Centre Sutton Coldfield B72 1PB
71-78 Victoria Street Wolverhampton WV1 3PQ
140-142 Briggate Leeds LS1 6BR
Jenners 48 Princess Street Edinburgh EH2 2YJ
36 Old Christchurch Road Bournemouth BH1 1LJ
Unit 1, Dundrum town Centre Sandyford Road Dundrum Dublin 6 Eire
Wood Street Kingston Upon Thames KT2 6RH
O’Connell Street Dublin Co. Dublin Eire
Tone Street Ballina Co Mayo Eire
Tullow Street Carlow Eire
The Crescent Shopping Centre Dooradolye Limerick Eire
The Quay Waterford Co Waterford Eire
Henry Street Dublin Eire
18-21 Eglington Buildings Galway County Galway Eire
14-16 O’Connell Street Limerick County Limerick Eire
Participating Counters may change. In the event a Participating Counter withdraws from the Programme, Members at that Participating Counter may transfer their account to a new Participating Counter.
5. HOW TO UPDATE MEMBER INFORMATION: Members are responsible for keeping the personal information associated with their corresponding account current, including email address, mailing address, and phone number, by visiting the Member’s Participating Counter and speaking with an Elizabeth Arden Beauty Advisor.
6. HOW TO REPLACE A LOST OR DAMAGED MEMBERSHIP CARD: Lost or Damaged Membership Cards may be replaced by visiting the Member’s Participating Counter.
7. PREVAGE PRIVILEGE CLUB CANCELLATION: You may cancel your Account and participation in the Programme at any time by visiting the Member’s Participating Counter and speaking personally with an Elizabeth Arden Beauty Advisor. Members may be requested to show suitable identification in order to assist with verification of account ownership and to assist with the protection and safeguarding of personal information. Upon cancellation, any unused Reward Stamps accrued in your account will be forfeited.
II. HOW TO EARN REWARD STAMPS
1. GENERAL TERMS: Members can earn reward stamps (“Reward Stamps”) for every Prevage product purchased.
2. EARNING REWARD STAMPS: Members earn one (1) Reward Stamp for every one (1) Prevage product purchased at the Member’s Participating Counter (“Qualifying Purchase”). Reward Stamps may only be earned on purchases made at the Member’s Participating Counter.
3. REWARD LEVELS: There are three reward levels (“Reward Levels”):
Reward Level One: Three Reward Stamps
Reward Level Two: Six Reward Stamps
Reward Level Three: Eight Reward Stamps
Upon completion of Reward Level Three, members can start collecting Reward Stamps from zero again.
4. ACCRUAL AND CONFIRMATION OF REWARD STAMPS EARNED: When making a purchase, you must FIRST provide your Privilege Club Card to the Consultant so that the Consultant may locate, confirm, and properly credit your Account. Reward Stamps will be credited to your Account immediately at the time of the corresponding Qualifying Purchase. Reward Stamps and expiration date may be checked at any time by visiting the Member’s Participating Counter. If you neglect to receive a Reward Stamp at time of purchase, you may receive the Reward Stamp at a later time by presenting your qualifying receipt to the Consultant at your Participating Counter.
5. EXPIRATION OF REWARD STAMP: Reward Stamps are valid for twelve (12) months from the date of issue of your Privilege Club Card. Upon expiration, your Account will automatically restart at zero and a new twelve month period will begin. ANY UNUSED REWARD STAMPS ACCRUED IN YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE FORFEITED AT THE END OF EACH TWELVE MONTH PERIOD.
6. EXCLUSIONS: The following purchases are SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED from earning Reward Stamps: (i) purchases not made at a Member’s Participating Counter; (ii) purchases made by a Member prior to joining the Programme; (iii) purchases made without first identifying and confirming your Account information; (iv) gift cards; (v) gift certificates; (vi) voucher redemptions; (vii) returned items; and (viii) Internet purchases.
7. RETURNS: Reward Stamps earned pursuant to a Qualifying Purchase that correspond to a subsequent return, refund, returned check due to non-sufficient funds, or other credit will be deducted from the Member's account.
8. OTHER PROMOTIONAL OFFERS: Purchases that earn Reward Stamps may also qualify for any other promotional offers that may be available at the time of purchase.
III. HOW TO REDEEM REWARD STAMPS
1. GENERAL. Reward Stamps earned by a Member may be redeemed only for Product Rewards (“Product Rewards”) in accordance with the specific terms and conditions set forth below and contained elsewhere herein.
2. PRODUCT REWARDS: Members will earn the following Product Rewards upon the completion of each Reward Level:
• Level One: Three Stamps. After the third (3rd) Reward Stamp earned, Member will receive a:
o Prevage Cleanser (125ml) – ARV: £38/€46
• Level Two: Six Stamps. After the sixth (6th) Reward Stamp earned, Member will have the choice of receiving either:
o Prevage Anti-Aging Eye Serum (15ml) – ARV: £85/€100; OR
o Prevage Anti-Aging Intensive Repair Eye Serum (15ml) – ARV: £95/€114
• Level Three: Eight Stamps. After the eighth (8th) Reward Stamp earned, Member will receive a Prevage Deluxe Hamper, including:
o Prevage Anti-aging Daily Serum (50ml) – ARV: £165/€220; and
o Prevage Day Anti-aging Moisture Lotion SPF 30 (15ml) – ARV £34.50/€43.50
o Prevage Anti-aging Overnight Cream (15ml) – ARV: £37.50/€46.50; and
o Prevage Anti-aging Eye Cream SPF15 (5ml) – ARV £28.33/€33.33.
3. REDEMPTION INSTRUCTIONS: Product Rewards may be redeemed immediately upon completion of each Reward Level. Level One and Level Two Product Rewards may be collected from the Member’s Participating Counter. Level Three Product Rewards will be shipped to the Member’s residence within twenty-eight (28) business days of request. The Level Three Product Reward can be redeemed once per twelve (12) month period only.
4. REDEMPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS: All Product Rewards are subject to availability, and may be cancelled, changed or substituted without prior notice. If a Product Reward is unavailable, a suitable alternative or the same or greater value will be provided. Redeemed Product Rewards are not returnable, exchangeable for other Product Rewards or refundable for cash. All redemptions are irrevocable, irreversible and non-refundable.
IV. OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. GENERAL. BY JOINING THE PREVAGE PRIVILEGE CLUB, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE, AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Elizabeth Arden reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at any time, to cancel, modify, or restrict the Programme, in whole or in part, or any aspect of the Programme, in whole or in part, including, without limitation, Membership eligibility requirements and the Product Reward redemption policy. Elizabeth Arden may take any such action(s) without advance notice. Elizabeth Arden may make such changes even though such changes may affect the ability of Members, individually or collectively, to use Reward Stamps already accumulated. At all times, Members are solely responsible for remaining knowledgeable about, and in compliance with, these Terms & Conditions.
Elizabeth Arden reserves the right to determine the amount of Reward Stamps in any Member's Account based on Elizabeth Arden’s internal records related to such Member's Account. A Member's Reward Stamp balance, as reflected in Elizabeth Arden’s records, shall be deemed correct. Elizabeth Arden assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. REWARD STAMPS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH. The transfer and/or sale of Reward Stamps is strictly prohibited, and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your Reward Stamps as well as suspension or termination of your Membership in the Programme.
Elizabeth Arden in its sole discretion may revoke any Member's Membership in the Programme at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Programme or fails to follow the Terms & Conditions of the Programme. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of Reward Stamps or redemption of Reward Stamps may result in revocation of Membership in the Programme and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other Elizabeth Arden programmes. The interpretation and application of the Programme's Terms & Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of Elizabeth Arden.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ELIZABETH ARDEN WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION OR MEMBERSHIP IN THE PROGRAMME, INCLUDING DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF CHANGES TO OR TERMINATION OF THE PROGRAMME. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE LIMITATIONS ON ELIZABETH ARDEN’S LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL APPLY WHETHER FOR BREACH OR REPUDIATION OF CONTRACT, OR WHETHER IN TORT, CIVIL LIABILITY BY WAY OF NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, YOU WILLINGLY AGREE (OR, IF YOU ARE A MINOR, YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN WILLINGLY AGREES) THAT YOU HAVE RELINQUISHED YOUR RIGHT TO SEEK THESE DAMAGES FROM ELIZABETH ARDEN AND THAT THIS IS A REASONABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK.
3. GOVERNING LAW: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms & Conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of the Terms & Conditions is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
4. QUESTIONS OR DISPUTES: To the extent allowable by law, all questions or disputes regarding the Programme, including but not limited to membership eligibility, accrual of Reward Stamps, and/or redemption of Reward Stamps, shall be resolved by Elizabeth Arden in its sole discretion.
// END TERMS & CONDITIONS //
© 2014 Elizabeth Arden, Inc. All rights reserved.