Skin Illuminating Brightening Hydragel Cream
Lightweight, oil-free gel cream melts into skin where it intensely hydrates and brightens.
This lightweight, luxurious dual-action gelcream intensely hydrates and brightens skin. An advanced hydration delivery system combines mini Hyaluronic acid and Polynesian lagoon water to drench skin with lasting moisture. Vitamin C and SpectraBright™, proven skin brighteners, fight the appearance of dark spots and excess pigmentation for a more even toned, luminous looking complexion.
This velvety smooth yet lightweight gel cream recharges dull, dehydrated skin for an energized, radiant look every day.
- 94% of women reported that skin felt smoother and looked hydrated after just 2 weeks*
- 86% of women reported that skin looked brighter after 4 weeks‡
- 89% of women agreed their skin’s texture appeared to improve after just 4 weeks‡
Based on a home use consumer test on 102 women aged 25-45 after 2 weeks*
Based on a home use consumer test on 101 women aged 25-45 after 4 weeks‡
Mini Hyaluronic acid and Polynesian lagoon water drench skin with lasting moisture. Vitamin C and SpectraBright™, proven skin brighteners, fight the appearance of dark spots and excess pigmentation for a more even toned, luminous looking complexion.
- Mini HA – Deeply and intensely hydrates skin and helps to retain moisture.
- SpectraBright™ – botanical hops extract that helps fight the appearance of dark spots and excess pigmentation for a more even toned, luminous looking complexion.
- Polynesian Lagoon Water – A rich source of essential minerals that soothes and softens skin.
- Marimoist – A marine-based biopolymer complex of red seaweed extract and hyaluronic acid that attracts and binds water skin for an instantly hydrated, smooth texture.
Apply daily to cleansed skin. Gently dab gel cream on face and evenly spread in an upward and outward movement.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Express Delivery Available - If ordered before 9pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 9pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK. Additional delivery details can be found here.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.