Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster (30ml)
Jump Start Your Day Now!
- Boost your skin's natural defences
- Boost your skin's own ability to renew
- Boost the results of your skincare products
For every woman. For every skin type.
Elizabeth Arden SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster
Did you know that the condition of your skin's surface layer is directly linked to how healthy, radiant and youthful your skin looks? When the surface is damaged, your skin may not be able to retain moisture, and loses its natural defences to protect itself, ultimately, losing the ability to renew itself.
Introducing Elizabeth Arden SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster designed to help restore the healthy look of skin’s surface layer, fortifying its natural ability to repair and renew. Used before a serum and/or moisturiser it boosts the effectiveness of your skincare products.
Proof not Promises:
- 95% of women agree that Elizabeth Arden SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster boosts the effectiveness of their skincare products.*
- 92% of women agree that Elizabeth Arden SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster helps repair the look and feel of damaged or irritated skin.**
- 86% of women saw more radiant skin.***
- 83% of women said their skin felt hydrated and comforted.***
Beauty Award Winner:
- SELF Approved Beauty Award: Strongest Skin Defender, (USA) 2016
- Total Beauty Editor's Pick: Anti-Aging Serum, (USA) 2016
*Based on a US home use consumer test on 62 women ages 25-59 after 8 weeks.
**Based on a US home use consumer test of 89 women ages 25-59 after 8 weeks.
***Based on a US home use test with 160 women 25-59 years of age after 4 weeks.
Apply 1 pump of Elizabeth Arden SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster onto a cleansed face. Avoid eye area. Use morning and night as the first step in your regimen.
Apply your serum and/or moisturiser, over Elizabeth Arden SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster to boost the effectiveness of your skin care products. In fact, it’s been proven to boost the power of both PREVAGE® and Ceramide anti-ageing products for even better results.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.